The Dragonkin Trilogy 2: Knightswrath

Knightswrath - Michael Meyerhofer

If I thought I was impressed with Wytchfire, I was surely wrong. Nothing (not even my imagination anticipating this book) could have prepared me for what I read ... or how much I was going to love it.

Rowen Locke is a pretty amazing character. When I originally "met" him in the first book, he captured my heart, even though, based on Meyerhofer's description, he was really nothing to look at, had nothing to his name, and was not looking forward to his future. But, as the story went on, we found out just how much of a hero he truly was. By the time I finished Wytchfire, Rowen was my favorite character and I couldn't wait to read more about him. By the time I finished Knightswrath, I had come to the conclusion that Rowen may just be one of my favorite characters of all time. There's just something about him. He always manages to go beyond what you expect of him.

This book was amazing, and if I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. I can't wait to see where this story goes and how the trilogy is concluded. Hurry up, Mr. Meyerhofer. I NEED book number three. :)

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. Please remember that this review is my opinion based on my personal impressions of the book.