Correlation

Correlation - Mia Grace

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an unbiased review. No other consideration was offered, expected or received.

I am not really a fan of time travel books - they seem to be more of a miss than a hit with me - but I am a huge fan of Red Adept Publishing, having not read a book published by them that I haven't liked yet, so when they asked me to be a part of their Young at Heart Blog Tour, I decided to give this one a go.

I am SO glad that I did. Have you ever read a book and you just wanted to hug the author after you finished? I would totally hug Mia, but not in an awkward or creepy sort of way haha. She made me laugh, made me cry, and made me angry - all within the few hours it took me to get through this book (one sitting, couldn't put it down).

Have you ever had something very serious happen in your life - something really bad - that changed you and your entire life? Have you ever thought back to the bad times in your life and wondered what would happen if you could change the outcome?

That is exactly what happened to Hailey in this book. After her brother was injured in the accident, her whole world was turned upside down. Feeling the need to fix something, she decides to do what she can to save a boy from the past's life ... and that one act changed everything for the people of this small town. But even with a new future because of a changed past, some things always stay the same.

This book really shows how interconnected all of our lives are and was a very powerful book to read. A definite recommend!!

Favorite line: "She thought back to what the minister had said at the funeral of Jenna's grandfather a few months before - about celebrating his life, not dwelling on his loss. That when one's time on earth was up, that was how it was meant to be, and everyone should be happy to have had that person at all, even for a short time."