REVIEW: Think and Grow Dead

Think And Grow Dead - Max W. Miller

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an unbiased review. No other consideration was offered, expected or received.

Michael has become obsessed with his beautiful neighbor, Linda, despite the fact that he has a wife and children, and she has a husband in the military away on duty. Michael is not one to take no for an answer and payback really is a …

Talk about giving the complete story away. The book description, the dedication page – we all know, before even beginning the story, that a rape is involved, and after knowing Michael for less than a page, you know it's him. We also know that there's a twist and revenge (the book description calls this: "A quirky tale of sweet revenge"). Was there even a point of reading the story? Not really. It really was lame. The payback idea was kinda cool, but the story was just not done well. The characters aren't likeable and the way people behaved wasn't believable – she was willing to take it for the team, I guess, just to be able to get her revenge. I did like the cover, though, if that helps. But that's about all I liked.