REVIEW: Blogging Bonanza

Blogging Bonanza: Powerful, No Sweat, Massive Money Making Tips To Get Your Blog Up And Running, Churning Out Cash In No Time Flat Guaranteed! - Nathan Beck

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an unbiased review. No other consideration was offered, expected or received.

The full name of this book is Blogging Bonanza: Powerful, No Sweat, Massive Money Making Tips to Get Your Blog Up and Running, Churning Out Cash in No Time Flat Guaranteed! That's a lot to offer in 26 pages. And that's the first thing I thought of when I was contacted by the author. I didn't create my blog to make money, nor do I have any plans to change that now, but when the author contacted me asking me to read his book, I thought 'why not??'

I was highly disappointed with this book, starting with the book description on Amazon. There are minor editing issues, a poor definition of blogging, a pathetic "Glossary of Internet & Blogging Terms," and the few blogging tips that were provided were obvious and can be found anywhere on the internet. "…if you follow the steps found in this book…" – what steps? The book gives the idea of how to do this and a few places to look, but no real information. The author even says that the book will lay out the steps needed to create a Wordpress blog, but falls short on that too.