Fated Eternals 1: My Soul Immortal

My Soul Immortal - Jen Printy

I want to start off saying that I am not a romance fan.  When this came up for blog tour, something made me grab it up.  It sounded like such a different storyline - and ended up completely surprising me.

Jack has been alive for over 100 years - and not aged physically a day.  Not only that, but he heals very quickly and he has no idea why.  He loved once - loved completely - and lost her.  He has never gotten over this, but when he meets a random stranger, he not only feels things he hasn't felt in a long time - but part of him knows that this is his lost love.

What a fascinating story.  It brings a whole new light to the idea of reincarnation and that one true love.  It's a great story, mysterious, and it keeps you so interested in the story that you just can't put the book down.  My first night reading, I was up til 3am still reading because I wanted to know what was going to happen next.

This is not my first Red Adept Publishing book and I'm not one of those people that really pay a lot of attention to who published the book, BUT I have not gone wrong with this company yet.  They really know what they're doing when it comes to choosing books.  I not only will read more books they publish, but I will also be finishing this series.  Great job, Jen. :)

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.