Earthbound Angels 2: Raising Chaos

Raising Chaos - Elizabeth  Corrigan

I read this book for my Double Review on her Blog Tour.

In this one, Carrie (Bedlam calls her Khet) has moved on to a new town, a new job and changed her name and, as usual when she's done this throughout the thousands of years she's been alive, she doesn't let her best friend Bedlam know where she's gone, wanting to enjoy the little bit of Bedlam-free time in a new place before he finds her (a game that they play).  Even though this one is still centered on Carrie, it's mainly focused on Bedlam and the adventure he sets out on to save Carrie's life.

This book is a lot of fun and I love it as much, if not more, than the first one.  You learn a lot more about Bedlam and other characters, PLUS it switches Point of View, which is done very well, as were the flashbacks that gave you more information about the individual characters.

In this book, I especially like the way that they use the Spear of Destiny and all that he has to do to prove that he is worthy.  The ending was not at all what I expected when I began this story, but I loved every minute of it.

I really would like to read more about these characters so Elizabeth, if you have more of this story in you, please - PLEASE!?!?! - write it. :)

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

Side note: Check out the cover.  I love what she did with the eyes.  Both the covers in this series are really good.