All I Needed to Know I Learned from Columbo

All I Needed to Know I Learned From Columbo - Adam Graham

Ok, so I'm sure I've said over and over again (enough to irritate anyone who listens) that I am a HUGE fan of Mystery.  I've seen every Columbo episode/movie there is.  Same with Murder, She Wrote.  I love Sherlock Holmes ANYTHING.  I am 20 episodes away from finishing the entire series of the original Hawaii Five-O.  Agatha Christie is one of my all-time favorite actors - so, yes, I not only know who Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple are, but I love them love them love them.  Midsomer Murder - amazing show!!  I've been told that certain aspects of my personality are very, um, Adrian Monk.  Nero Wolfe - great mix of culinary and mystery.  I could go on, but then I would forget why I'm here in the first place...

My point of all that is - that's what made me pick up the book.  Adam, you had me at "Columbo."

This is an awesome self-help book.  I love that he explains who the different investigators (for lack of a better word) are for those who have no clue - and the things that he learned from each one of these guys makes so much sense.  Then, when we get to the end, the "conclusion," he sums it all up beautifully.

Fun little book that you can learn a lot from.

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.