I did some book shopping this week and I'm gonna share :)

The Adventures of Thomas McPhearson: The Thomas McPhearson Detective Club Mystery Series - D F Bowie The Diva Code: Miss Piggy on Life, Love, and the 10,000 Idiotic Things Men Frogs Do - Jim Lewis The Ancients: Book one; Missy - Michael J Mitchell In the Kitchen With Miss Piggy: Fabulous Recipes from My Famous Celebrity Friends - Moi The Last Judges Uncut Chronicles: The Chronological Account of the Last Judges - Jedi Gong

So, I'm on a Miss Piggy trip - those are two of the four I purchased (the other two have not arrived yet).  My new motto is: What would Miss Piggy do?  Believing it, living by it.

The Adventures of Thomas McPhearson was suggested to me by a lady I met here in my apartment complex (Bonnie).  She has not read it, but it was written by her daughter in law (I'm sure that's what she said, but I've been questioning that for sure) and she's been hearing some great things about it in her family.  It sounded good and she's a new author so I decided to give it a try.  (I bought the paperback because it was only 30 cents more than the e-book and it had free shipping.  I just can't see myself paying so much for an e-book  yet.)

Missy is written by someone who I met on Facebook a couple of days ago.  He has a second one out as well and a third one will be coming out soon.  The artwork is beautiful and I like the cover - I've also checked out some other artwork that the illustrator did and was impressed by what I saw.  I'm excited about getting the chance to read this one because it looks good.

The last one is not one that I bought, but one I received from the author.  I've read it, reviewed it and loved it - and he sent me a free physical copy, some cool bookmarks and some flyers to advertise the book.  Very cool - I love author crap like that.  This book is full of artwork and they are beautiful on the e-version, but much more beautiful in the physical copy.  It is ONE gorgeous book.

I buy a lot of books for my Kindle, but not a lot of physical books anymore, at least not over the last couple of months, so I'm pretty excited about the ones that are heading my way. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.  I'm going to go fix myself a nice mug of chai tea and sit in my comfortable chair to read.  *waves goodbye*