Tessa Beth & Co and the Sugarplum Recipes

Tessa Beth & Co and the Sugarplum Recipes - Wendy Salter

This is the second book in the series. Tessa Beth is a little older now, and even though some things have changed, others have not. The Godmothers are back, she has several different animals in her life, and in these stories you learn a little more about her family and the fun of living on the farm.

I enjoyed this book more than I did the first, and I really enjoyed the first. I especially liked the first story (my favorite out of all the stories in both books) - I have a thing for dogs and always feel that the ones that pick you are better than the ones that you pick yourself.

There are more recipes in this book that I would love to try and, as with the first book, they each go with the story written before it, and include a little explanation of each one.

I really like Wendy's dedication page. I know that some people flip right past these, but ever since I was little, I have always made a point to stop and look, curious. You can learn a lot from this page, and Wendy really has a lot of beautiful words to say on her's.