Unholy Bargain

Unholy Bargain - Travis Hallden Holt

I had high hopes for this book, and I will fully admit that part of me was ready for it to suck (anyone who reads my reviews KNOWS that I have an issue with the romance palaver that invades so many books these days). Thankfully, the author did not fall short of any of my expectations - AND more than proved that a story can still be excellent with romance that enhances the story instead of taking away from it, that flows with the story instead of detracting people's attention from it. The story itself is pretty awesome, the characters were people I really enjoyed reading about, and the unexpected twists kept me wanting to read more. The author really knows how to put words together to make a story that is so hard to put down that you just keep reading and reading - and are highly disappointed when said story finally ends. I am fully impressed, which is not something I usually am when I finish a book. Definitely an author I plan to keep my eye on. Thank you, Mr. Holt, for such a great read.

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. Please remember that this review is my opinion based on my personal impressions of the book.