Double Visions

Double Visions - Matt Drabble

I want to start off with saying that I'm just not one of those fan-girling bloggers that are waiting, breath held, for the next novel from their favorite author to come out. BUT (there's always a but, isn't there?) ... there are a few - a very few - authors that, yes, I will fangirl about (and I can't believe I'm admitting that now). Matt Drabble is on that list. So, when I received an email from Sage (at Sage's Blog Tours), there was no way I was saying no. And I am SO GLAD that I didn't.

This book ... was awesome!! Seriously. I was sucked in from the very beginning and, before I knew it, it was the next morning, I had not slept, and the book was over. The descriptions ... the stories ... the characters ... the freaky stuff ... I have so much to say, and yet I have no idea where to start. The description of what happened before was pretty powerful, and the girl that visited Jane at her home was, yeah, perfect. The identity of the serial killer kept me guessing throughout the ENTIRE story - every time I thought I figured it out, another twist appeared that had me rethinking my choice - and the ending - WOW! Definitely a must-read.

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. Please remember that this review is my opinion based on my personal impressions of the book.