The Man Who Stole the Clouds

The Man Who Stole the Clouds - Kai Culmsee Ianssen, Chrissie Ianssen

This was a cute story and a great way to teach children about the importance of rain and water for our survival, as well as the fact that not all big businesses are looking out for the little man. The adults try really hard to stop the man and his Cloud Snatcher, but no one wants to help. Fortunately, the children of this small town come up with a plan of their own.

I enjoyed the actual story that was in this book, and I really like the cover, but the editing is atrocious and that made it very hard to finish. It is filled with grammatical errors of all kinds and it bothers me that the author is charging $5.99 for this. I usually share the kids' books I review with a few little ones I know, but I couldn't with this story, especially since we've been talking lately about all the people that work on a book to make it amazing. It was very obvious that this book never saw an editor, and if anyone looked at this before the author published it, they should be ashamed that they didn't bring all of the errors to the authors' attention.

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. Please remember that this review is my opinion based on my personal impressions of the book.