The Unfaithful

The Faithful - S. M. Freedman

"Humankind isn't at war, humankind is war. They rape and pillage our sacred mother earth, call their own brothers 'enemy' an kill in the name of a God who long ago turned His back. They are blind to the enemy that walks amongst them, to the deity hiding inside human skin. They move about our earth like an infestation of cockroaches, oblivious to the coming extermination! But the time of Judgment is upon them. The time of Brimstone and Fire. The time of Extinction. Day Zero approaches, my children. We must walk the straight path, and remain faithful."

Have you ever read a book that, when you sat down to write the review about it, there was not a single thing you could say? That is where I am at this very moment, but not for the reason you think. This book was amazing - but everything I want to say about it will potentially give away important information, and I am the last person who would want to ruin a book for someone. This book was everything I expected it to be and more. It had mystery, suspense, action, adventure - it had a story that pulled you in and kept you reading, it had characters that were interesting and well written. It was intense. I knew, from the synopsis (and, yes, the cover!!), that I would like this book, but love is more like it.

Note: I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.