Purgatory Series 2: Purgatory Origins: Powers of Darkness

Purgatory Origins: Powers of Darkness (Purgatory Series Book 2) - Darryl Olsen, Gary Paul Corcoran

This.book.was.amazing.

Can that be the end of my review?

This book has a lot going on, as you can see from the description, but everything in it is awesome. You've got Professor Standish and his class in Egypt, German soldiers during World War II who end up later in present time, this rapist guy running away from the law, an FBI guy, a "magazine correspondent" - I mean, you would think it was too much, but in reality is just the right amount. And I loved it even more because there is always something happening - there is no "dead spots," those periods of information or conversation that are just plain boring - no! everything is said for a reason. I know I've said this a couple of times this year, but this is definitely a great book.

I do want to point out that I haven't read the first book - something I need to fix. And I hope to read more from this author because, just, wow.

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.