Shrink Rapt

Shrink Rapt - Freda Hansburg

I fell in love with this cover when I did a cover reveal for the author and was so excited to get the chance to read it for this blog tour. The description and the mystery the cover eludes to just grabbed at my attention. And the story ... captivated my attention from start to finish. There are a lot of characters (all of which I found interesting in one way or another) and a lot going on so make sure you pay attention because everything that the author writes about is written about for a specific reason. It was fun trying to see if I could figure out who was the bad guy, "collecting clues" (I had a teacher who told me once that everything she put on the board was for a reason and when I read stories, I think of her and wonder if the stuff that is pointed out - you know, the little things - are things she would have put on the board) and I like how the author gives you little pieces of information before they happen, which I found encouraged me more to let out my inner-Poirot. An awesome book, one that could be in the running for favorite reads this year. I recommend to anyone who is interested in mysteries and thrillers.

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.