Curmudgeonism: A Surly Man's Guide to Midlife

Curmudgeonism. A Surly Man's Guide to Midlife - Kelly Crigger

I wasn't so sure about this book when I agreed to read it for a blog tour. I mean, it sounded funny and very interesting, and I have known a lot of curmudgeons in my lifetime, but most people's idea of funny is just not my idea of funny, and I end up reading the whole thing with a straight face, never laughing once, wondering how the book got so many 5 stars on Amazon. Something was telling me I should give it a try and I am so glad that I did.

This book is beyond what I could have ever expected it to be. Kelly and I, we think the same way about a lot of things, and he had me laughing from the very first page. This is, by far, the funniest book I have read in a long time - and I also learned so much from it.

I love how he described the three different stages of Curmudgeonism and that he's willing to let women be a part of the group. I now have a new fondness for the curmudgeons in my life ... and, fellas, I want to join the tribe.

Note: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an unbiased review. No other consideration was offered, expected or received.